Donate a Car
When you donate your car to Habitat for Humanity, we turn it into cash that supports our affordable homeownership programs in Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Mayport and Eastern Jacksonville..
Donating your car is easy and directly benefits local families in our community. You can start through our donation wizard online, or by calling our hotline. Completing the vehicle donation process takes just 3 simple steps.
Best of all, towing is free!
We accept all kinds of vehicles, including cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles, whether they are running or not. Your donation may also be tax deductible.
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
- The State for Florida will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.