NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MASKerade Photo Contest (\”Campaign\”) begins on September 27, 2020 and ends on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 PM (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Campaign is Beaches Habitat for Humanity, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Campaign, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Campaign. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Campaign. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor and sponsor’s officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Campaign or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Beaches Habitat’s 2021 Beach Bash event (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $300)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Campaign is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Campaign during the Promotion Period online by posting a photo on Facebook and using #BeachBashMask or by emailing your photo to MASKerade@beacheshabitat.org. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Beaches Habitat for Humanity. Entry is void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Campaign will be selected by vote on or about Tuesday, October 27, 2020 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be announced on Beaches Habitat’s website (https://www.beacheshabitat.org/beach-bash) and on Beaches Habitat’s Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/BeachesHabitat). Winner will be notified by private message via the Facebook account used for submission within five (5) days of the vote. Winner must accept prize as directed by Sponsor within thirty (30) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Each Winner agrees that acceptance of the Prize grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use world-wide, in any media now known or later developed at any time or times, such Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for any purpose, including but not limited to in advertisements, publicity, and other communications without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Campaign; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Campaign; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Campaign or download of any materials in the Campaign.
If, for any reason, the Campaign is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Campaign, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Campaign.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Beaches Habitat for Humanity, Inc. cc: MASKerade Raffle at 797 Mayport Road, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://www.beacheshabitat.org/beach-bash. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Beaches Habitat for Humanity, Inc. , 797 Mayport Road, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233; firstname.lastname@example.org